Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isolating Yourself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyst

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Isolating Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Isolating Yourself   Isolating Yourself EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:56 pm

I saw the stick-it videos at eps-clan so I visited this forum again.
Now I see that some people are active at this forum, while they're not at c3.
I'd like to know why, so I can improve c3 to make everyone feel welcome to post.
After all I'm hosting (and yes also paying) for chapter-3.net for the whole thps3 community.

Second, I see you're copying a lot of things from chapter-3.net (stickits, weekly slaptour, ranking pts etc)
Not that I really mind (Stickit's are just Get Theres in THPS3, how original Very Happy), but at least pick some other name for it, to prevent confusion.
Hosting challenges/tournaments for this community has 2 sides, the good side is that playing with people of your own skill-level is more fun, and this form of competition make people get better fast. But I do want to warn you for the negative side of it. Please do not think you're good, because you're leading in a tour/ranking at this community. I've already seen this before with some other clanforum. He organized tours, but he kept all other pro's uninformed, just so he can win it, and call himself master of all games. This withdraws you from improving yourself, even if you're the best of your community.
So what I suggest is, do not stick to these tourneys only, but try to compete also in the tours where everybody is playing.

Lyst
www.chapter-3.net

ps sorry for my bad english, can't concentrate anymore Neutral
Back to top Go down
slappy
Admin
Admin
slappy

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Isolating Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolating Yourself   Isolating Yourself EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:07 am

My answer to no1 is that i spend same time there and here.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.slappysweb.tk/
Kiffer
Admin
Admin
Kiffer

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Isolating Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolating Yourself   Isolating Yourself EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:34 am

yes we are copying i admit but we just want to keep our forum alive and want to give clan-mates internally challanges
Back to top Go down
http://www.ondrugs.de.ms
Sponsored content

Isolating Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolating Yourself   Isolating Yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Isolating Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talk :: THPS3 Talk-
Jump to: