Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practicing CZ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Plectro
Admin
Admin
Plectro

Number of posts : 1116
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Practicing CZ Empty
PostSubject: Practicing CZ   Practicing CZ EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Hey there,

I just thought about making a little tutorial on how to become a better CZ player. So you guys know, you should know some transfers, I have a video of some useful tfs and I suppose that you guys already know some! So the thing you have to do now is to practice them. Practice, practice, practice... How to practice transfers? Well...

Tranfers:
- ALWAYS practice with key, if you practice without key, you might get used to it and then fail in game..
- You should now use tfs you did not practice enough, if you are not sure about them don't do them in game, practice just by yourself
- Practice one tf until you can get it about 9/10 tries, then you are ready to use it! Wink

Another thing you should care about is your opponent psychology...

Psychology:
- Do not do the same things all over and over again, change the ways you skate, usually it's about 1 or 2 times you can do a tf, third time the enemy realizes what you do and will predict
- As a good example is AP upper 1x zone, after you get it, there are many ways to go to.. You can go to right side on the lamps, toilets, bc, left side, there are many variations, if you'll do one all over again, you'll get predictable and you don't want that Wink

Picking up key:
- There are many ways to grab the key, but you should not do the usual ones either. For example, LA... I think more than 90% people goes for 2x zone after grabing it, the rest 10 is 3x zone Razz
- There are many ways to grab the key, sometimes if you see that your opponent is in front of you and he's gonna grab it before you, you can wait a while, he'll grab it, you'll slap him and BAM you have the key..

Being fast:
- Well, I suggest you that you watch my tutorial video about speed

- You can usually pick between the fast way or the safer way, safe ways are usually unusual (yeah I know..) Razz You should do the fast way when you know it's clear (when playing with teammate and they tell you or when you can't hear anyone behind you)

Sound:
- Many players have their sound off or listen to music, that is not really what you should do, sound is very important in THPS3. With sound you can hear if someone is behind you and do something about it

Checking your back:
- I'm not really sure how many players know about it, but in thps3 you can change your camera view holding Ctrl + Left Arrow, this will turn your camera around and you can see what's going on behind you, but you can't turn yourself around or control your balance, so use it wisely!

Training:
- This is the most important thing! You have to train with somebody, play CZ! But with who?
- You should play with players that are at about the same skill as you, if you play with total noobs, that won't help you anyhow and if you play with someone who owns you in 10secs, not really helpful either. But some pros could help you with some other stuff, you can get some tfs from them, check what they do when they're in trouble, ask them questions etc.

That's pretty much everything, I hope I helped, good luck everyone! Wink Love you!
I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.ass-bsda.wbl.sk
Lyms

Lyms

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Practicing CZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing CZ   Practicing CZ EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Cool mate, can't see the speed turtorial tough Sad
Back to top Go down
Sayteam

Sayteam

Number of posts : 637
Ort : Argentina,Tierra Del Fuego,Ushuaia(THE END OF THE WORLD)
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Practicing CZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing CZ   Practicing CZ EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 am

can you re upload it ? I cant see cuz it got Sony music or something...
Back to top Go down
https://ondrugs.forumotion.com
P!raT

P!raT

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Practicing CZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing CZ   Practicing CZ EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 pm

liked it Wink
Back to top Go down
Plectro
Admin
Admin
Plectro

Practicing CZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing CZ   Practicing CZ EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Try using www.youtubeproxy.org to connect there and then enter this address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Lyj4KuO9g&feature=player_embedded

It should play the video..
Back to top Go down
Lyms

Lyms

Practicing CZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing CZ   Practicing CZ EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:05 pm

cool, but you say do not no copmly, you did it aswell ;D even after the race between love ;D but it's troo.

Gj. alien
Back to top Go down
Plectro
Admin
Admin
Plectro

Practicing CZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing CZ   Practicing CZ EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:16 pm

No comply makes you faster if you do it after rail.. if you do it after bail or something it won't work...
Back to top Go down
Lyms

Lyms

Practicing CZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing CZ   Practicing CZ EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Owh, sorry boss. Host? ;D
Back to top Go down
Sayteam

Sayteam

Number of posts : 637
Ort : Argentina,Tierra Del Fuego,Ushuaia(THE END OF THE WORLD)
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Practicing CZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing CZ   Practicing CZ EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Good job!
Back to top Go down
https://ondrugs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Practicing CZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing CZ   Practicing CZ Empty

Back to top Go down

Practicing CZ
Page 1 of 1