Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Proof On Training

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2012-04-14

More Proof On Training Empty
PostSubject: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:43 am

It appears as 2v2 but it was just 2v1 because bryan was in BC the whole time. History and LaWn were going at their full potential!
More Proof On Training Winnin10

i also beat Fsh!on in his server with lag.
Back to top Go down
Plectro
Admin
Admin
Plectro

Number of posts : 1116
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:54 am

w00t, you beat History, pro! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ass-bsda.wbl.sk
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 am

Very Happy Cheers mate Very Happy I am the prozor, HEAR THAT WOLF!
Back to top Go down
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:12 am

i honestly reckon that we should do a poll on kicking history, hes been calling oD noob and others noob, and crashing my servers with shadow and fshion
Back to top Go down
.psycho.

.psycho.

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:54 am

hai thur
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stylo5001
Plectro
Admin
Admin
Plectro

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Jez0: I'm sorry, but I have to say History is kinda saying the truth, when we accepted you, you were not the best player... maybe you improved, I don't know, I will have to check. And we recruited many players new members... Hence, we now have many players who aren't very good and oD may seem as a noob clan.
Back to top Go down
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 pm

I was told by psycho that im being used, i dont like that very much, i joined od because i have friends in clan and that i found it mroe active than XsT, ad so i could improve my skills and become a worthy member, but to hear that im being used just made me lose my momentum Sad

Last edited by JeZ0'96 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:52 pm

WOah im almost 5 months in oD like a BUS!
Back to top Go down
.psycho.

.psycho.

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 pm

YOU ARE GETTING USED WUHAHAHAHAHA
btw some1 printed the awesome sentences I said? Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:14 pm

NO.
Back to top Go down
slappy
Admin
Admin
slappy

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Dude if you were host for those games i feel sorry for them guys lol. When i played you i was fucking lagging so hard that i felt like slap was off lol. I was couple meters in front and still u managed to go on lol. Worst lag i ever fucking had in my life man, if it was me i wouldnt be proud to win on that shit XD but if u didnt host gj

JeZ0'96 wrote:
i honestly reckon that we should do a poll on kicking history, hes been calling oD noob and others noob, and crashing my servers with shadow and fshion
Lol man your in for fucking couple of days and also on a fuckin trial. I'll fucking start a poll ur ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slappysweb.tk/
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:16 pm

slappy wrote:
Dude if you were host for those games i feel sorry for them guys lol. When i played you i was fucking lagging so hard that i felt like slap was off lol. I was couple meters in front and still u managed to go on lol. Worst lag i ever fucking had in my life man, if it was me i wouldnt be proud to win on that shit XD but if u didnt host gj

JeZ0'96 wrote:
Lol man your in for fucking couple of days and also on a fuckin trial. I'll fucking start a poll ur ass.

Nah i diddnt host, it was LaWn or History
Back to top Go down
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:18 pm

.psycho. wrote:
YOU ARE GETTING USED WUHAHAHAHAHA
btw some1 printed the awesome sentences I said? Smile <3

um psycho, i chatted to zoe and he clearly stated that i am not being used but was recruited for my english skills and my "nice-ness" to others and also he wants to develop me into being the best that i can be cheers
Back to top Go down
Plectro
Admin
Admin
Plectro

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:16 pm

More Proof On Training Objection

First of all, I have to say that some time ago, when we were low on members, me and Slappy decided to start accepting not so good players and then train them... If you call this using some one, well, OK. Call it anyhwhore you want. But this time, we decided to accept you, because many members agreed, to be honest, excluding me. But later I changed my mind, because you are a nice person.
Back to top Go down
.psycho.

.psycho.

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 pm

My old statement was like this:
He's a nice person, good player and he's funny tho. - NOT annoying.

My NEW statement (please, DON'T get me wrong!!) : DUDE WTF WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING ME THAT YOU WON AGAINST PEOPLE I DONT KNOW!? AND WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP BEFORE I NEED TO GET MEAN!?

I am sorry for being a dick to you the last days, I was just really pissed off this shit..
Don't think that I hate you or shit, people (who know me) know that I'm getting mad very fast and I don't actually mean what I say, so once again, I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:46 pm

U never said sorry for saying im gipsy Sad
Back to top Go down
.psycho.

.psycho.

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:14 am

I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:19 am

.psycho. wrote:
My old statement was like this:
He's a nice person, good player and he's funny tho. - NOT annoying.

My NEW statement (please, DON'T get me wrong!!) : DUDE WTF WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING ME THAT YOU WON AGAINST PEOPLE I DONT KNOW!? AND WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP BEFORE I NEED TO GET MEAN!?

I am sorry for being a dick to you the last days, I was just really pissed off this shit..
Don't think that I hate you or shit, people (who know me) know that I'm getting mad very fast and I don't actually mean what I say, so once again, I'm really sorry.

I accept your apology psy Smile Ive just been boastin a lil cos I am proud Smile
Back to top Go down
Plectro
Admin
Admin
Plectro

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:38 pm

.psycho. wrote:
I'm sorry.

More Proof On Training 1434
Back to top Go down
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:54 am

Zoe4ever wrote:
.psycho. wrote:
I'm sorry.

More Proof On Training 1434

haha owns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Proof On Training   More Proof On Training Empty

Back to top Go down

More Proof On Training
Page 1 of 1