Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..

Go down 
+3
John
Wolf
.psycho.
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.psycho.

.psycho.

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2010-10-28

I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. Empty
PostSubject: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:09 am

So, okay, just let me start writing down the story.
If you think this is something like crying, think whatever you want, IDGAF.
I was just playing some freeskate with slappy and jezo, when suddenly the password topic came in.
So, I was interessted what passwords they know (by the first letter) and they did both well at the beginning.
Whatever, the p fun password came in, and I asked jezo out where he got it, he asked me to kick the noobs to go on with his story, so I kicked the noobs and he said it was just a guessing.
Yeah, a fucking guessing.
There are about countless words which start with a p and i was getting angry 'cause we are fucking clanmates, so I keep tried getting who told him, he still didn't respond i was raging with CAPSLOCK and i wasn't paying attention on what I said.
W/E, my point is, WHO THE FUCK IS LEAKING ALL THE PASSWORDS!?
And why the fuck can't clanmates trust each other!?
If an admin is going to delete this post, i still don't give a fuck.
This is my opinion of passwords, that's why i never used to host with passwords.

Thanks for the attention,

Psycho.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stylo5001
Wolf

Wolf

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:40 am

I gave him a guess for the p pw (piz) and he found it out. So if u think this what i have done is false than John did the same to me, if he doesnt want to say about the pw leakers idc.
1st hes on a trial. He cant come on this forum and say to kick someone like (a good player) whos better that him. He cant say that a win is a win when i play vs a noob who doesnt know what the point in graff is, and u are like HURAAYY i won, i can get 60 tags in offline server. He doesnt need to post the pictures about winning vs (faith,history or if he wins vs me even me) that cant make him a full member, when (zoe,slappy) and all other oD memmbers decide and see that he improved that he is a full member.
2nd John cant tell him that hes an full member, thats why hes posting that, maybe john didnt but idk he told me like that.
3rd If u want to say that im a leaker doet idgaf about it, its only a team mate and he figured it out alone...
Ik this isnt the point of graff but i need to say it its so pissing me off...

Peace

WolfsPwnSheeps
Back to top Go down
John

John

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 am

You can call me as a cheater but the right thing is , once i played on wild's server with pw p. at that time wolf didn't know the pw and i quit and joined the server where wolf is in and he came to ask me things like who told you the pw , you're not eligible to know the pw , and i replied the truth , that phil asked me od pw, and i give him a wrong one , and he was telling I'll give you p. pw which i got it from my brother (smile) , and then wolf asked me what's the p. pw , and i asked him , are you serious?? and he was telling I'm 1000x better than phil, so i can know it , so i gave him a clue , even old pros doesn't care about it , i got this first from sqoon , so the only thing i could do is , just don't go to servers which has p. pw,
2nd i didn't tell him that he's a FULL member lol, i was doing my tour with jezo and he told I am not a full member I'm on a trial , i said yeah, but you're accepted, i don't know if you're on full member , i don't know why jezo is posting these funny pics , heh,

John Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:25 am

1st ok idc about that im yelling :p ye it was like that, i mean is that fair that a noob someone like phill (now he isnt that noob) knows a pw and joins "PRO" servers and dont get even a ban, i didnt call u a cheater i just said if im gettin something for my 'leaking the pw' sure than u gonna get it too u did it too tho, i dont say that im a SUPER DUPPER PRO but i said when i joined oD that imma get better and i guess im doing pretty well dont know what u guys think about it, true jezo isnt full member but hes acting like that, yesterday we were playin ctf on lalitas server (jezo was skyping with me) he told me that u told him that hes a full member so u gotta have a conversation with him about that... Sure i didnt deserv the p pw but if a noob can have it i guess i can too so dont feel attacked from my side about saying a leaker i didnt say that to u and if u think i did thats fine.

EDIT: john u forgot to add ur 1st step Very Happy failz0r ha

Peace

WolfsPwnSheeps
Back to top Go down
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2012-04-14

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:39 am

Well all i can say is, is that i wasn't thinking at the time when I was posting pictures, I should of only posted the ones of me beating proper players and not some crappy outcast noobs. I'm not trying to act like a full member, i kinda act the way I am because i feel like i'm being accepted and treated like im in the family by fellow team-mates, Wolf your just an amazing player, I remember the first day we met online back when you were Fl0w and we just bonded easily, but now your a pro Very Happy.
John, your one of my great mates on this game, your nice and you have a great style of playing. if it wasn't for you guys and Psycho i wouldn't be on trial for oD. My point is...... is that i shouldn't of been told the "P" Password in the first place, im not ready for it yet, The only time when i will use it, is when i know and that others know that im ready to take upon the roll of using and joining servers that are hosted with "P" Password. We all like to see the clear shining light of paradise but some including me are just not ready to see it.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:47 am

No , i didn't mean that wolf Very Happy, almost every players knows all these 4 pws and i complained it, and they were like this , 'Dude, everyone knows p. pw , so why u care about it Razz, That's why we made a new pro pw , which needs to get tested to know it' , Actually i don't know the main source where this p. leaking comes from lol,

EDIT : wolf I'm speechless Razz

John again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:51 am

U are speechless ok,ok if u dont know where did this shit beginn, it was when oskr told jezo the b. pw and ye nmnd told me i did deserv that, not almost everyone knows the pws and actually the main source of pw leaking comes from phill no? i think it is, if smile told him all 4 pws (and im sure he did it) idgaf about that, and yes when i was noob I didnt deserv even the t and d pw but now almost every noob knows it by Aaron who changed hes name to XsTLalita and was leaking the pws in the main chat of th3 online... So ehm imma stop this shit im too tired for typing romans of pw shit

Peace

WolfsPwnSheeps
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:56 am

I'm too stopping this by saying
oscar leaked the pw , i know , Maybe you're right , i also think so , Phil gets all pw from his bro and he starts leaking, there's nothing to do if they start like this , Just don't care about them , that's the only idea

John Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.psycho.

.psycho.

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:09 am

I didn't focus on read on wolf's and john's 2nd post+ cause they were just pointless.

Okay, so it all started with the password leaking, but I that wasn't my point, I just wrote them down to describe my fucking anger (it's clearly visible how fucking angry i was last night) :

Quote :
W/E, my point is, WHO THE FUCK IS LEAKING ALL THE PASSWORDS!?

Fucking re-read the topic you idiots.
It says that I'm asking out, why CLANMATES can't trust each other, lol, and now I'm going to quote myself:

Quote :
And why the fuck can't clanmates trust each other!?

I'm actually happy that jezo gave his statement to this topic, thanks! Smile

And by the way, this is just getting fucking ridiculous, please, just respond on my CLANMATE question, not the leaking shit, it was obviously just a filling thing..

cya @ thps3 pZ

Back to top Go down
P!raT

P!raT

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:24 pm

John wrote:
almost every players knows all these 4 pws and i complained it, and they were like this , 'Dude, everyone knows p. pw , so why u care about it Razz,

lol thats because of the attitude you guys have! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Plectro
Admin
Admin
Plectro

Number of posts : 1116
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Meh
Back to top Go down
http://www.ass-bsda.wbl.sk
slappy
Admin
Admin
slappy

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Like i said yesturday this clan is becoming more like fucking sC(think they own all and that are arrogant). With the 4 pw thing your acting like
What you got PW?
YE.
WTF UR NOOB HOW?
OH SO I GIVE U COZ NO1 CARES.

obviously we do fucking care if this came out of it. Now only pw that is trully left is the . pw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slappysweb.tk/
Plectro
Admin
Admin
Plectro

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Please just stop fighting over such bullshit...
Back to top Go down
.psycho.

.psycho.

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 pm

okay.
Back to top Go down
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:23 am

okay.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:25 am

noobs... stop spammin this shit
Back to top Go down
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:26 am

Zoe please lock topic Smile
Back to top Go down
.psycho.

.psycho.

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Why lol.
Back to top Go down
P!raT

P!raT

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Can you
write like
THIS?
Back to top Go down
Plectro
Admin
Admin
Plectro

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Of
course
I
can
Back to top Go down
.psycho.

.psycho.

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:55 pm

STOP
DOING
SHIT
THAT
!!!
Back to top Go down
slappy
Admin
Admin
slappy

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:04 pm

.psycho. wrote:
STOP
DOING
SHIT
THAT
!!!

WARUM
BIST
DU
SAUER
?
Back to top Go down
http://www.slappysweb.tk/
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:54 am

I wish i could do this
Back to top Go down
Plectro
Admin
Admin
Plectro

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:37 am

bwahaa, you can't! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JeZ0'96

JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:53 am

Plectro wrote:
bwahaa, you can't! Very Happy
I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. Previe10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..   I am so f*!@/") pissed atm.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am so f*!@/") pissed atm..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan :: Members-
Jump to: